Sunday, June 6, 2010

Stolen moments

There is something about stolen moments that make them special and special in different ways to different people. There is a famous quote that reads, Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone. There is nothing more true. I catch the girls doing something or saying something everyday that will forever stay in my mind and my heart but when I am able to grab any moment when they are just their sweet, innocent, and adorable selves on camera I can't help but share it.

This picture of Kaylee was taken when Jace and I had a date night on Saturday. She stayed up with her Auntie Dohey watching Peter Pan and fell asleep on the couch waiting for Mommy and Dad Dad to get home.

The picture of Macie is of her climbing up on her new big girl chair and having a little quite time with a book. The best captured moments are those that are not posed for and those that are beautiful in their simple ways.








No comments:

Post a Comment