Thursday, June 3, 2010

Feeling a little......

My girls melt my heart everyday. I feel so lucky that not only am I able to stay home with my babies and watch and help them grow everyday but that I get to be a mommy at all. I think sometimes when it is easy for some to have babies we don't take the time to appreciate that fact. I am very thankful that I have been given the blessing of babies so easily and that is something that I do not take lightly.

I think that we all as mothers and fathers do our best that we know how. Some spank, some do not; some use time outs on a regular basis, some do not; some turn to books while others just go by their own instincts. Whatever the method of parenting is I believe that as long as the goal is to raise happy, healthy, and repsectful little human beings than you are doing your job top notch! I know sometimes I struggle with "did I just do the right thing?" or "ohhh maybe I was a little too hard on her." All I know is at the end of the day when my girls have been laughing, having fun, and Macie looks for me reaching out those little arms and Kaylee says, "Mommy...you know what? I LOOOOOVE you!" It is a great day and I know something right is being done around here.










No comments:

Post a Comment