Thursday, June 3, 2010

Macie turns 1!!!!!

Where has the time gone?! It literally seems like a couple of months ago that I was in the hospital holding our Macie Monkey Moo for the first time. I am sure we just brought her home. No chance though, she has turned one! She is such a special girl. She is funny, sweet, calm, and quite a temper all at the same time. She definatly knows what she wants and when she wants it. An explorer for sure, our girl wants to try out everything her big sister is doing and or even Mommy and Daddy. If we are eating something she has to have a bite , if big sis, Kaylee is "reading" a book she has to get on top of it, and if sister is playing she wants in on the action. Just like Kaylee has been, Macie is going to be so fun to watch grow into her own girl.

Birthday banner that I made.....yes I made something! ;)



Cute cupcake toppers that I bought off of Etsy but the birthday hat I did make myself....

The cupcake topper says "Happy 1st Birthday Macie"

May May and her friend Gracie playing with the best gift of all....a shoe box!

Not sure how she feels about the hat but she was a great sport about the whole thing!



Happy Birthday to you!!!

I love this picture of her...


Yummmmmm! Miss Priss Cupcakes are the B-E-S-T!

ohh yeah she could have one of those everyday





Macie got a big girl chair like Kaylee's! She LOVES sitting in it with her Big sis!

Who needs presents when you have shrink wrap!!














No comments:

Post a Comment