Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Party of 5!

That's right we are now going to be a Party of 5!!! JC and I just found out last night that we are going to be having another baby in April! We have always wanted 3 lil ones but weren't really planning on getting pregnant until after christmas. Well someone had other plans for us. I can't believe that I am pregnant again, it seems like I was just pregnant a couple of months ago. When Kaylee was this age it felt like it had been forever since I was pregnant but for some reason this time around I feel like I was just there. So here we go again and we couldn't be more thrilled that we are going to have another to care for, share with our family, and most of all shower with plenty of hugs and kisses.

When we told Kaylee that Mommy has a baby growing inside her her repsponse was...."AGAIN?!" Kaylee is good with it as long as she gets another sister. Not sure if she will get her wish but either way we are going to be so excited!! :)

Congratulations to Bobo, Grandma, Nonna, Papa Chad, Ahma, Papa, Auntie Dohey, Auntie Ali, and the rest of our family!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We're excited to meet the new member of the family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nonna and Papa Chad are very excited about a new little grandbaby !!!!!

    ReplyDelete