Monday, March 1, 2010

Monkey!




Macie...Macie...Macie. Our Monkey girl is 9 months old and I cannot believe how fast it has gone. I wish that there was a button that we could push to pause time for a little bit. I was looking at Kaylee the other day and it amazes me how big she is getting as well. 3 months from now our Macie will be 1 year old! How did that happen? I feel like I just came home from the hospital with her yesterday.




Macie is going to be crawling any minute now. She has the movement down and the desire but she just can't quite get it going yet. She says MaMa in her own little way. She is such a love and so full of smiles and laughter that you just cannot help but kiss and hug her every few minutes. Macie is in love with her big sister watching her every move and every emotion. If Kaylee cries, Macie cries; if Kaylee laughs, Macie laughs; if Kaylee makes noise with her mouth,Macie does the same. The love is definatly not one sided either, Kaylee adores her little sister and is always giving her hugs and kisses.




No comments:

Post a Comment