Saturday, February 20, 2010

"Bobo"

"Bobo" and his girls. Kaylee talks about Bobo or grandpa as she is now calling him sometimes, all the time. Kaylee knows Bobo lives far away but at the same time she thinks he lives just around the block. On our walks she picks flowers and says, "this is for Bobo when he gets home." I found this picture of Bobo and Kaylee at the pumpkin patch when Kaylee was just 7 months old. I have always LOVED this picture of the two of them!

Bobo was here this past weekend visiting and I had the opportunity to get the same type of picture with he and Macie! I think Dad even has the same hat on in both pictures! LOL! While these two pictures are different they are so much alike. I was so happy that I was able to snap this picture of May May with Bobo at 8 months just one month past the one with he and K-bugs! Maybe it is the handle bars that they are so intrigued with at that age. :)


1 comment:

  1. They just appreciate the warm, loving, kindly old dude holding them. . . .and they are blown away by the nose hairs!

    ReplyDelete