Thursday, November 5, 2009

Party Time.....Halloween Style

We finally were able to host our halloween party this year. Last year I wanted to so badly but was too sick with morning sickness so I had to cancel. This year Halloween was kicked off with a party at the Bloeser house for Kaylee and her friends. I made chili as I do every Halloween along with mac-n-cheese for the kiddos. There were games of strawing for spiders, spider ring toss, and decorating your own halloween frame. We took individual pictures of the kids as they walked in and gave them their own picture to put on their frame.











I am lucky enough to have great neighbors and organized a little pre halloween trick-or-treating for the kids. Five of the houses on our street were great enough to hand out candy to our little party goers as they trick-or-treated up and down the street.













All the kids had such a great time trick-or-treating and we all ended up back at our house for more fun and games. Halloween is my favorite time and having Kaylee love it as much as I do is making for many fun Halloween's in our future! We can' t wait for our party next year!!






No comments:

Post a Comment