Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween 09

Halloween 09 started off with mom making chili as I do every year and carving our pumpkins out front. JC made a jack-o-lantern with its tongue hanging out as requested by Kaylee. She was quite the helper with the pumpkins.





Almost time to trick-or-treat and our lil mermaid is ready to go. Kaylee was so eager to get going that she wul not sit still for a picture. I am VERY lucky to get this one.









The girls. Ashlee and Katie with my baby girls getting ready to trick-or-treat. We have a tradition of trick-or-treating around the neighborhood together and this was the first year that I didn't have all my girls with me on Halloween. I knew that it was going to change sooner or later but I was hoping for the later ;). It was the first of many Halloween's that Ash and TT had a party to go to. Time is going by too fast!

This is my favorite because Macie is giggling at Ashlee.

Kaylee and her BFF Jenna. Jenna lives next door and is 6 months younger than Kaylee. They love eachother and trick-or-treated together the whole night. It was so much fun watching the girls together. It was a glimpse of what is to come.






Trick-or-treat!!!
Kaylee loves these scary guys. This one reminder her of the one at Target for so long. Everytime we were at Target we had to go see the "scary man".



Macie tried her hardest but just couldn't make it.


How cute are these two!?


No comments:

Post a Comment