Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Little Birdie Told Me



Ok....here goes nothing! I have started my own shop on Etsy.com! The direct address to my shop is www.weeg002.etsy.com. I am still getting it together and only have this one mobile listed thus far. I am making another one tonight, hopefully, and will have it posted. I am waiting for some more shapes to get to me in the mail so that I can make more that are not butterflies and some that are boyish. I can make them though in any color scheme so if you know someone who is expecting or a little girl who would love one let me know or check out my Etsy shop! Kaylee wants me to make her one for her room so they aren't just for babies! I am having fun making these and I hope that someone out there likes them too, enough to buy one ;)! Wish me luck!! Now I just need a camera to take better pic's of my mobiles, better yet I will have Shawnna do it :)







No comments:

Post a Comment