Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Friends


How lucky am I that I get to stay home with my girls while they grow up and have fun play dates with friends! These are the kids of friends that I was lucky enough to know through working at the Fish Tale all those years. We all ended uphaving kids right around the same time as one another and that brought us back into eachothers lives. The kids have so much fun playing together and we have a blast having everyone over for swim days!! Poor Maddy has been the only boy so far but now there is Leighton who is a couple weeks older than Macie so he is finally not alone! We will work on getting you another boy to play with Maddy!! ;) Kaylee, Macie, and I say thank you daddy for working so hard so that we can be together and have so much fun!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment