Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My girls


















How lucky are JC and I to have two such beautiful, healthy, and happy girls! Kaylee is such an awesome big sister and loves her May May. Macie is getting bigger everyday and is such an eater! I can't believe that she is 5 weeks old already. Having two has been great and really no different than having just one so far. Starting back at school has proved to be a bit challenging seeing that when Kaylee naps, Macie is awake. So I am trying to get myself in a whole new schedule with my school work and maybe having to depend on JC more to get assignments done. Only 5 classes to go (done in December) and then the girls will have Mommy all to themselves! :)



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful babies Wen! Did you make that mobile?... If so you really need to make a shop at Etsy! They are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete