Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Macie Girl

My sleeping angel


Don't you just want to eat her up!?






Daddy's love





Mommy's love!





Sister's love!





E.T. phone home...hee hee!







Shawnna came over and took some pictures of Macie so that I could get some birth announcements together. There are some here that she looks just like Kaylee at that same age and then there are some where she just looks like Macie. I can't believe that she is now 6 weeks old. She is such a great baby and is sleeping through most of the night now. Macie definatly has a mind of her own and a little temper too. If she has a dirty diaper you will hear about it and if she is hungry you will hear about that too! She gets the cutest little scowl and gruppy face when she is not happy with what you are doing. I wonder where she gets that from.....really..where? ;) I think that we are going to be hearing from this lil momma just what she thinks in years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment