Monday, April 13, 2009

Pregnancy Pictures 09




























































































Shawnna came over Saturday morning and we did my pregnancy pictures. I figured since I did them with Kaylee I would highly regret it if I did not do them with Macie. I have known that Shawnna keeps getting better and better with her photography skills but I think that she did a really great job and in fact I like these pictures so much more than the ones that I did pregnant with Kaylee! So some might think that these are a little HELLO but I'm not posting the ones that she talked me into doing, laying on a bed.....ummm yeah. She got me to do it I am surprised but those are for my eyes only. LOL! We managed to get Kaylee in a few of them inbetween her running around in circles. Here are a few that I really liked and there might be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment