Monday, April 20, 2009

Pool Days











This past weekend was Grand Prix weekend here in Long Beach. No I did not go :( JC went on Sunday with John and so we had Ali, Paula, Mimi, the kids, Shawn and girls, and Ang over for a day in the pool. Shawnna came over and was taking pictures of the kids swimming to practice her photography. These pictures of Kaylee are some of those.




This past weekend the weather was unbelievable here in LB reaching 95 yesterday and 100 today (too hot!). JC, Kaylee, and I had a great weekend hanging out in the pool, gardening, and going out to dinner. They were the days that reminded me of when I was a kid. Dad planting some plants in the back yard while jumping in and out of the pool, me being in the pool all day long, and then all of us either BBQ-ing or heading out for a nice dinner. I was so in my comfot zone for the weekend. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment