Friday, August 12, 2011

Summmma time...

Summer time has come and because I have been so busy, it has almost past without me updating our blog! I can't believe how busy three kids and my days have kept me. This is getting a bit rediculous....I know. I will work on it, I promise.
So the Bloeser Family's summer has been busy, fun, exhausting, and it is far from over. Our summer started off with Concert in the Park. We are so lucky to live walking distance to Whaley so that we have a concert in the park that is right there. The girls love to pile in the wagon along with all of our things and have dad heave and ho them to their final destination..........crazy play time with friends. Let's move on to the rest of our summer shall we?















July 4th. Getting ready to head over to Ahma and Papa's house so that we can check out the awesome fire work show put on by Virginia Country Club.




4th of July tradition of Schooner or Later with all of our friends. The table is growing with all of our kids that have been showing up all over the place. Macie and Kaylee with their friend Gracie girl!



There is nothing like a little brother/sister time to pass away a summer morning. He definatly is not needy for attention with his big sisters around.



The Aquarium of the Pacific is always a summer day (or any day) saver when you just need a morning to waste. What could be better than having your BFF there with you to check out the sea lions?




There can never be enough sunny, out front, sidewalk chalk, jeep riding, skipping, sliding, giggly friend summer days in the front yard.



T The summer wasn't all fun and games....ok..ok so this picture doesn't look all sad and tortured. Really though we were. This was my sister's going away party before she moved to Nashville, TN. We were able to have a mini Garford St. reunion. These people have known me since I was brought home from the hospital. Well ofcourse my parents and my sister have but I am talking about Beau and Kathi Williams. Come on now people! Beau and Kathi.......good people!!



:( Our last family dinner with our Doh-Doh before she moved. We miss her terribly....TERRIBLY (do you hear me Angela?!)



We made our first trip of the summer over to the island...that's Catalina Island to you Nor Cali's. ;) Lil Miss Sassy Pants felt the need to strut her stuff down Crescent Ave. Hey, what's that saying?? If you've got it, flaunt it? Ok...so maybe that doesn't apply to a 4 year old...



Cuteness. That's all that needs to be said.



Our little beach bunnies on the beach in Catalina.




So it looks like we have had a pretty good summer so far right? We have. It's been days at the beach, days in the pool when we couldn't get down to the beach, fun mornin classes for Kaylee at the Nature Center, evenings watching planes come in and out at the airport, etc... We still have more to go.....I CAN'T WAIT!!






No comments:

Post a Comment