Sunday, January 23, 2011

33!

Well today I was lucky enough to get to celebrate another birthday, making that #33!! It was an awesome day here in Long Beach reaching to 80 degrees. I had a nice, relaxing, and fun day with my little family. I woke up to homemade cards from my babies (nothing better) then we took off for a drive down the coast to Crystal Cove. Along the way I tried to get pictures of the waves that were breaking in Huntington as we were driving through. I really was a beautiful morning. We ended up at the Beachcomber at Crystal Cove which turned out to be an hour and a half wait so while we waited the girls occupied themselves with the beach and watching the dolphins that were just hanging around. After a nice lunch we headed home and then Kaylee and I went to go get a mani/pedi, a first for Kaylee. She was so excited all day to go get her nails done and sat stone still while they worked on her. She was so cute!! As you can see from the last picture, she was very excited to be there. The day ended with us heading to Hof's ( I promised Kaylee pancakes for dinner) with Shawnna, Vinnie, the girls, John, Paula, Ang, an us for a birthday dinner. It was a great day and ended with a great night with friends and family!!!




Dolphins hanging around Crystal Cove. I got as close as my camera would allow.






Macie watching the surf!

JC insisted he had to get a picture of us leaving to get our nails done.



A smile worth a thousand words!










No comments:

Post a Comment